Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ALEX NDEGWA

My name is Alex Ndegwa I am 19years old. I live in githurai we are five members in our family my father, mother and my two brothers with me live in a two roomed house. I am the oldest son my parents as the first born I lead my two brothers to follow by doing good things, motivating and encouraging them. I also help in overcoming difficult situations which may hinder their day to day activities. I cleared my high school studies in 2009 for now I am waiting to join a college of my wish.
I joined MYSA in 1998 as player till now. In 2005 with help of zonal staff I was luckily able to join Shootback which is one of the organization under MYSA it deals with helping and motivating youth the MYSA zones achieve their dream in journalism (i.e.) photography ,documentation and editing.
Since then am working to achieve my dream as a journalist.
By: Alex Ndegwa.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to get in touch with Alex Ndegwa to buy a couple of pictures that I saw on display at the Goethe Institut in Nairobi. Kindly assist me.

    ReplyDelete